MOIS is RHEA Group’s software that supports procedure preparation, validation and execution.
- MOIS has supported more than 100 spacecraft, covering all types of missions
- It interfaces with many control systems, third party procedures and databases
- It supports a wide range of languages, including variants of PLUTO, tcl/TOPE, UCL, Elisa, STOL and Python
- Continuous software upgrades provide enhanced database management
- MOIS is used as a standard by the European Space and by the German, Italian and French national space agencies and other major industrial partners, including Airbus Defence and Space, Thales Alenia Space, OHB and Orbital Sciences.
What problems does MOIS solve?
MOIS allows satellite manufactures and satellite operators to work on the same operations knowledge to better build, validate and fly a satellite mission.
Examples of past, present and future missions using MOIS
Envisat, Meteosat Second Generation (MSG), Metop-A and – B, CryoSat-1 and -2, ADM-Aelus, COSMO-SkyMed, TerraSAR-X, Hershel, Planck, ATV series, Cluster-II, Venus Express, Mars Express, GOCE, XMM-Newton, GAIA, Swarm, Rosetta, Copernicus and Galileo.
MOIS daily support
Our users are more than 400 spacecraft engineers and managers. They are supported directly by the RHEA Group operational support team that provides on-site service and off-site helpdesk support throughout the year.
Our MOIS team offers end-user training, operational and technical support, maintenance, online help and on-call support.
MOIS key role in operations
During spacecraft operations, MOIS makes your life easier to:
- ingest and edit manufacturers’ procedures and data
- support Launch and Early Orbit Phase (LEOP) and fleet or routine operations
- maintain configuration control over all procedures, documents, databases and schedules