Wednesday, March 18, 2020
You will have the opportunity to support the ECSAT Estates and Facilities Management Service.
Note that this position is a part-time position.
Tasks and Activities
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit.
- • Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit.
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
- Organization of agenda and of meetings.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taken minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- Support to the Project Review Process.
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material.
- ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g. daily) of site schedule, updating and distribution of the site telephone list.
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
- Pro-actively supporting the ECSAT Site Manager in following up of actions, and interfacing with nominated external partners
- Minute writing support for meetings called by ECSAT Site Manager, according to need
- Ad-hoc support to the ECSAT Site Manager in restructuring the document set-up for the unit, or other secretarial tasks as and when needed.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a completed secondary education and professional training in administrative and/or clerical support.
- You are proficient in the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of another official ESA language is and asset.
- You are highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
- You are professional in all dealings with ECSAT staff, contractors and visitors.
- You are highly flexible, efficient, well organised and have an eye for detail.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You are familiar with ESA working environment in a similar position.