You will have the opportunity to provide secretarial and administrative support to ESA organisational entities (Divisions, Services, Offices) and Projects.
- Preparing and processing data, drafting and computing documents (minutes, correspondence,…), spread-sheets, presentations, reports and background files;
- Pro-actively following up actions, especially in meeting internal and external commitments and keeping deadlines;
- Paper and electronic records filing and archiving in document databases; information management and data collection where applicable;
- Organizing logistics for meetings, workshops; supporting the organization of visits and events with internal and external partners;
- Providing support for the preparation and approval cycle of documents;
- Supporting the Education Office outreach team with: logistics and organizational tasks when requested; web and social media publication when requested.
- Collecting and consolidating outreach figures, statistics and participation data generated by the Offices’ activities; preparing structured analytical yearly reports;
- Being the focal point/interface liaising with other services for smooth/effective running of the business; liaising with other secretariats for effective coordination;
- Maintaining and populating documentation databases; keeping track and storage of documents;
- Supporting the effective functioning of the Education Office’s team and liaising with local facility/site and other support services as necessary.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You are a Senior Assistant level with a minimum of 5 years experience in administrative duties.
- State-of-the-art and proven knowledge in area of responsibility at required level.
- You are proficient in the use of the Agency's information systems, different tools (including CURSA) and applications is an asset.
- You have knowledge of internet development, publication tools and media.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are Customer and Service Focus.
- You are organized.
- You are results oriented.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have knowledge of the relevant Agency rules, processes and procedures
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.