You will have the opportunity to provide secretarial and administrative support to the European Space Agency, in the Planning, Budget & Controlling Division.
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit.
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
- Organization of agenda and of meetings.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taken minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
- Maintaining the risk register.
- Administering the SharePoint site.
- Setting up a configuration management for the Documents produced by the Division.
- Preparing presentations in Power Point on the basis of inputs provided by the experts.
- Handling confidential information and sensitive information.
- Proof reading, formatting of documents for the Executive Board and ESA governance bodies.
- Maintaining and updating the missions schedule for ESA Council.
- Supporting the PPS Project Manager in change management and logistical tasks.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a completed secondary education and professional training in administrative and/or clerical support.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar position.
- You are proficient in the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of another official ESA language is and asset. The knowledge of the local national language (Dutch) is an asset.
- You are highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You are familiar with ESA working environment in a similar position.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.