Antenna & Sub-Millimetre Waves Engineer
You will have the opportunity to support all antenna development stages from design, analysis up to measurements.
- Preparing and monitoring Research and Development activities in the field of Antennas. A diverse range of tasks will have to be carried out by the contractor within the above activity domain, encompassing hardware, software and system aspects.
- Provide antenna technical support to ESA projects. This includes “in-house” design and trade-off studies to support both developments and reviews. Tasks will require the analysis and design of reflector antennas and arrays and the calculation of the interference effects between antennas and the spacecraft structure.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a PhD or Msc Engineering from a recognised Institution of secondary studies (University, Ecole supérieure, etc.) or equivalent.
- You have a proven industrial experience in the field.
- You have knowledge of antenna Space constraints at RF, mechanical, thermal and environmental levels gained from the handling of Flight Model development or R&D development at high TRL level.
- You have knowledge of antenna industrial manufacturing, testing processes, architecture and technologies.
- You have expertise in using antenna modelling tools (GRASP8, POS4, CHAMP, HFSS).
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.