Antenna & Sub-Millimetre Waves Engineer
RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
We are currently looking for a Antenna & Sub-Millimetre Waves Engineer to work in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
The scope of work will include:
- Preparing and monitoring Research and Development activities in the field of Antennas, encompassing hardware, software and system aspects.
- Provide antenna technical support to ESA projects.
- “In-house” design and trade-off studies to support both developments and reviews.
- Analysis and design of reflector antennas and arrays and the calculation of the interference effects between antennas and the spacecraft structure.
- Support all antenna development stages from design, analysis up to measurements.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- PhD or Msc Engineering from a recognised Institution of secondary studies (University, Ecole supérieure, etc.) or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Antenna Space constraints at RF, mechanical, thermal and environmental levels gained from the handling of Flight Model development or R&D development at high TRL level.
- Knowledge of antenna industrial manufacturing, testing processes, architecture and technologies.
- Expertise in using antenna modelling tools (GRASP8, POS4, CHAMP, HFSS).
- Proven industrial experience in the field.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.