Assistant Configuration Officer
You will have the opportunity to provide support to the MPCV-ESM Team with engineering administrative tasks as well as management administrative tasks.
- Management of Protocols, CRs, RfDWs, OCRs, CPs.
- Actions management (all external telecons: start with system level –IST/EIMPT/ERBs/CET- and as needed extend to discipline), possibly using the emis portal action tool.
- Follow up of overdue actions.
- Meetings planning (build-up and maintenance of actions and meetings in the database).
- Collection and integration of Weekly Engineering Report Status for each Friday COB (distributed to all team Mondays).
- Long term, generation of an ESA MPCV Documents Repository.
- Distribution of CCN for review internally and to NASA when applicable.
- Organisation of the Configuration Control Boards (CCB).
- CCB secretariat.
- Processing of Disposition records and distribution to Industry.
- Compilation of packages for CCN negotiation meeting with Industry.
- Tracking of CCB action closure.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Bachelor degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- You have good organisation skill.
- You are customer oriented and have a rigorous work approach.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel (Ms-Office and in particular advanced use of Excel).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have a previous experience in the processing of technical documentation and a technical/scientific education background.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.