You will have the opportunity to provide support to the Financial Management Section of the Directorate of Technology, Engineering & Quality (D/TEC). This position is for a maternity cover, for a duration of 6 to 9 months.
- Coordination and consolidation of in-year and multiyear resource plans;
- Multi-year analysis, historical trends;
- Proactive Programme/Project controlling, analysis and reporting;
- Interfacing with counterparts in other Directorates, such as finance/corporate controllers/project controllers, as well as within D/TEC;
- Interfacing with Directorate’s Business Controller Administration Managers;
- EC FP7/H2020 reporting;
- Third Party Activities;
- Monitoring and control of Service Level Agreement;
- Proactively contributing to the definition, implementation and improvement of management support processes, methods and tools;
- Contributing to the multiyear performance assessment and specific analysis of the Directorate;
- Supporting colleagues in the team to ensure smooth operations and continuous high standard of service to internal and external customers.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a University Degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institute of secondary studies or equivalent.
- You possess excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to manage large and complex data sets.
- You are able to synthesize complex information.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating a balance of assertiveness with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- You are results-oriented and have a proactive approach.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills and are client focused.
- You have a proven ability to work autonomously, whilst being a cooperative team player in a diverse and international team.
- You have experience in creation and development of Tableau dashboards.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have knowledge in SAP and IPSAS knowledge.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.