Assistant Project Controller
The Assistant Project Controller is required to support RHEA’s Service Manager’s with the client reporting, Budget and project control for the Frame Contracts providing Services to the European Commission. This position would work closely with the Service Managers, Operations, Corporate Contracts and finance as well as the technical teams on site in the various countries.
This position reports to the Business Manager, GSA/CZ Republic and can be based at RHEA HQ in Wavre, Belgium or in RHEA’s offices in Prague, CZ.
- Responsible for compiling and quality assuring the monthly, milestone and adhoc reporting for the specific contracts under the EC frame contracts.
- Liaising with the technical staff for their timely inputs
- Completing all required financial reporting, and collecting required supporting documents.
- Ensuring reports are accurate, detailed and meet the contract requirements.
- On time delivery
- Completes internal Budget Documents, follows up on set-up in the Company’s ERP system
- Supervises the Mission Management Process, ensuring timely and accurate submission of expenses, and reporting.
- Supervises the Time Management Process for the contracts, monitoring on-time submission of timesheets, tracking of working days, approved exceptions from the client and Absence monitoring.
- Compiles the specific contract proposals
- Working closely with Finance, completes the financial monitoring of the contracts, highlighting possible risks and areas for improvement.
- Monitors the internal and client kpi’s
- Assists in the kick-off of new contracts, integrating the delivery and reporting requirements into the monthly planning and ensuring the on-site teams are aware of the contractual requirements.
- Participates and supports in Contract review meetings internally and with the clients
- Tracks contract paperwork with Corporate Services contracts and finance team.
- Provides Bid support, as required.
- You have a University level education preferably in a strong numerical subject e.g. Finance, Economics, Engineering
- You have 4+ years of experience in a finance, Admin or project control environment
- You possess a good eye for detail, perfectionist.
- You have excellent skills in MS EXCEL and numerical reasoning
- You possess good analytical skills
- You are able to build relationships and you enjoy team working
- You have the ability to influence people without direct authority
- You have good organisational skills and planning
- You understand and adhere to strict deadlines
- You have excellent written and spoken English, another European Language would be an advantage
- You excel within a multi-cultural environment and works well with remote teams.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.