RHEA Group is looking for an experienced Full-stack Software Engineer to work on next generation of Concurrent Design and Engineering software suits for the European Space Agency and other space and non-space industry leaders.
- Implementation and maintenance of complex, design critical applications for early phases of engineering.
- Verification and Validation of SW applications.
- Optimization of high throughput collaborative systems.
- Design and implementation of supporting tools and libraries.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Software Engineering
- You have minimum of 3 years’ experience with C#.
- You have experience with implementing UI components using WPF.
- You are familiar with the MVVM design pattern.
- You are familiar with .NET Core.
- You are familiar with Domain Driven Design.
- You are familiar with Relational Databases, specifically PostgreSQL.
- You are familiar and experienced with Test Driven Design.
- You have experience in working on large multi-faceted projects.
- You are familiar and comfortable around Git and SVN.
- You have experience in continuous integration tools.
- You are fluent in English (written / spoken)
- You are a proactive, independent problem solver yet also a great team player.
- You have good organizational and communication skills, with the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You are familiar with working in a Linux Environment.
- You are familiar with containerization technologies such as Docker.