CDF Technical Author
RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
We are currently looking for a Technical Author to support Concurrent Engineering activities at the European Space Agency (ESA), based in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
The scope of work will include:
- Conduct research and experimentation on new technologies for reporting and documentation distribution of different multimedia (e.g. update of templates in liaison with the Share point platform development for automation of processes and reporting, including management of technical documents;
- Narrow casting solutions ensuring capturing of information for reporting purposes;
- Provide support to the ISO9001 activities at Department level, in liaison with the Department Head, including preparation of ISO9001 management;
- Meetings and management of procedures and other infrastructure and support documentation;
- Assist the support to CDF infrastructure maintenance and evolution.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- At least 5 years of Technical Authoring experience in a technical domain.;
- Excellent command of English language;
- System Engineering, IT, SW development, preferably Aero/Space experience will be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office automation software and internet software applications;
- Knowledge of and experience with new technology for management of documentation and reporting;
- Ability to interface and liaise with technical personnel;
- Ability to work independently and to establish good working relations with ESA is essential;
- Familiarity with Share Point and with graphic software is a distinct advantage
- Experience in ISO9001 activities will be an asset