Computer Forensics Specialist
Interested in joining a global leader in space engineering and cybersecurity? RHEA Group, one of Canada’s top-leading engineering and cyber security firms is looking to expand its team of security experts.
Our team of mixed cyber security specialists work on the most demanding and complex missions across industries such as manufacturing, energy, aerospace and defence. Directly from our Canadian offices, you will be part of a leading team of security specialists ranging from ex-military officers to top-of-the-line engineers.
ROLE WILL REQUIRE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Review, analyze, and/or apply:
- Forensic policy, standards, procedures and guidelines
- Network and computer forensics systems
- Secure laboratory operations
- Chain of custody of evidence
- Computer Incident Investigative Planning and Conduct
- Courtroom presentations
- National or international computer law and ethics
- Draft investigative reports
- Complete tasks directly supporting the departmental IT Security and Cyber Protection Program
- Develop and deliver training material relevant to the resource category
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada Secret security clearance
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Must have an advanced university degree or post-secondary diploma in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Accounting
- has one or more of the following certifications:
- International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners (ISFCE)
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists (IACIS)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE) certification.
We thank you for your interest in RHEA Inc and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.