Legal and Administration Contract Officer
As Contract Officer, you will be part of the RHEA Group Legal & Contracts Administration Department. You will be responsible for the administration of the contracts concluded between RHEA and the end customers from contract award up to the final acceptance of the work and contract closure. You will also will also provide day-to-day support to the legal advisor including carrying out administrative services related to legal requirements fulfilment of RHEA Group at international level.
- Reception and registration of incoming Framework and Specific Contracts/Work Orders/Contract Change Notices and ensure the completion of the file by obtaining the proposal, budget & proper signatures of contractual documents;
- Keep legal paperwork and digital documents organized and properly filed in strict confidence;
- Prepare the Contract Summary form identifying notably the type of contract (FFP, FUP, T&M), labour split (phasing contract), payment requirements and schedule, reports and documents required for invoicing purposes;
- Organize and participate to the Kick-off contract meeting with the Business/Project Manager, the Bid team and all relevant partners (possible subcontractors) of the Project in order to approve and/or update the Contract Summary before the contract setup into the ERP by the financial team;
- Drafting contractual part of our proposal, sub-contract and CCN and associated contractual letters for the legal advisor review and approval;
- With respect to project subcontracting, ensure that terms and conditions are timely and wisely transferred to subcontractors and that subcontracts and other similar agreements with subcontractors are contractually managed;
- Manage and prepare incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Monitor works towards contract obligation: check schedule and all milestones compliance;
- Follow-up of work at risk (WAR), Authorization to proceed (ATP) Project and missing documents;
- Provide, when required by the Legal Advisor, for Contracts reviews and other similar management reviews a reliable and understandable contractual analysis of the project;
- Implement and improve the administrative processes for more efficient workflow;
- Electronic and paper filing of documents;
- Implementing the Contracts into the ERP in line with the requirements set forth by the contracts.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Law. A Master degree is preferred.
- You have 2+ years’ working experience in a law firm or experience in the preparation and administration of contracts in a multinational European Environment
- You have a legal background or sound understanding of contractual issues
- You have a good knowledge of Document Management Systems (word, access, other)
- You possess strong numerical skills, with a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- You have demonstrated skills in data analysis and reporting
- You are fluent in French and English. Dutch would be an asset.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You are able to take direction and work independently with little (or no) supervision
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are business oriented and reliable
- You are diplomatic in your approach to problem solving
- You have strong ethics and teamwork skills
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.