Corporate Assistant Resource Controller
RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Assistant Resource Controller to work in the city of Noordwijk.
- Supporting the BUC Office in the implementation of the overall workforce resource planning including drafting the Service Level Agreements with the internal clients and obtaining their signatures;
- Collecting, consolidating and implementing (internal EXCEL database and dedicated SAP module Timesheet Accounting System (TAS)) the required adjustments of the Service Level Agreements, necessary for the manpower rate calculation of the Business Unit concerned;
- Supporting the administrative implementation and monitoring of the manpower capacity in TAS for the domains under their direct responsibility;
- To act as Local Configurator of Timesheet system;
- Liaising with the ESTEC Frame contract / procurement team for the issuing of Requests for Tender and subsequent implementation in THREAD for contractor workforce management;
- Supporting the Business Unit Control (BUC) Office during the financial interim and year-end closure and for any other processes as required;
- Implementing all administrative actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including data entry in ESA Corporate (esa-p) and local application as appropriate and monitoring of financial commitments and payment milestones, invoicing, etc.;
- Supporting the implementation and monitoring of the designated BU EsaNow IT Policy;
- Acting as Assistant Cost Centre Controller occasionally for some designated BU of a Department as required;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by management.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (with an understanding of finance processes), with relevant experience;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools is a necessity as well as financial and related systems (esa-p, Timesheet Management System);
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a requirement;
- Ability to liaise directly and independently with the Contracts and Purchase Office to follow up all relevant activities related to Shopping Carts, RFX, TEB nominations etc;
- The ability to work effectively under pressure both within a team and autonomously;
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and follow up.
The following skills are highly desirable:
- Detailed knowledge of the ESA’s Working and Procurement procedures at ESTEC.