Cyber Security Auditor
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
You will have the opportunity to provide support in the implementation of activities defined in the GSA cyber security implementation plan. This task entail classified and unclassified documents, and entails PRS information.
Tasks and Activities
- Audit processes and controls related to vulnerability management;
- Audit implementation of operational mitigations and operational treatment plans in general;
- Audit implementation of processes and controls related to cyber security governance in GSA;
- Support the development of the GSA cyber audit plan;
- Report to GSA CIA;
- Provide support to the GSA CIA on any other tasks under its responsibility.
Skills and Experience
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have between 2 and 5 years of relevant experience.
- You have a background in cyber security.
- You hold a security clearance EU Secret.
- You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level). Knowledge in other European languages will be an asset.