Cyber Security Risk Consultant
You will be working at a primary financial client of RHEA Group on the Italian Market.
As part of the Cyber-risk consulting unit, you will have the opportunity to be involved in assisting clients with risk management and prevention in their financial and non-financial business processes, technology or operations.
You will be also involved in large European R&D projects.
This position will be based in Milan, Italy. Frequent travel across the country are required to meet the customers.
- Defining, conducting, evaluating and reporting on surveys for information gathering aimed to perform a security risk assessment of the customers.
- Perform active technical information gathering through network and security assessment tools, like vulnerability scanners, network mapping tools, etc.
- Support business impact analysis, identifying impacts of Cyber security risks at business process level, in collaboration with the Business risk advisory team;
- Provide Cyber security assessment, audits and compliance reports, against standard or regulations, aimed to identify business and security risks;
- Advice on risk treatment security measures and remediation plans
- Propose technical and organizational solutions.
- You have a Master degree in Engineering, Economics, Information Technologies
- You have 2-4 years of experience in a similar function or as a pre-sale engineer or security analyst
- You have experience in client-management and project delivery
- You display a strong interest in technical and organizational aspects of information security;
- Your approach is client- and result-oriented. You have an analytical mind-set, can work autonomously and can handle multiple projects simultaneously and under the pressure of deadlines;
- You are fluent in Italian, English working knowledge is appreciated
- You enjoy working in team together with the client;
- You have good social, communication and presentation skills;
- You are familiar with ICT and cyber security frameworks as NIST, COBIT, ISO 27001, GDPR, etc.
- Certifications as CSX Cybersecurity, ISO 27001, CISM, CISA are highly desirable
- Travel in Italy is required.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
The position has to be fulfilled with urgency.