Cybersecurity Consultant (Defensive Security Design)
For our international client, we are looking for an experienced cyber security professional with expertise in Defensive Security Design.
- Maintain the security technical baseline (policies, requirements, concepts of operations);
- Perform and maintain traceability of the security technical baseline to mission requirements;
- Support the Cyber Security Manager in the flow down of the security technical baseline in any procurement projects;
- Manage and monitor the implementation of the security technical baseline in the procurement projects;
- Participate to project reviews, focusing on aspects related to the security technical baseline;
- Report to Cyber Security Manager
- Provide support to the Cyber Security Manager on any other tasks under its responsibility.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment
- You have at least 4 years of experience in design and implementation of secure systems with focus on implementation of security in the design and security controls (e.g. patch management, hardening guidelines…)
- You have experience in production and enforcement of security policies
- You have knowledge/experience in security monitoring operations
- You have experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders.
Project experience in space programmes will be an asset
- You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level).
Knowledge in other European languages will be an asset
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.