Cybersecurity Consultant (Threat Landscape Analysis)
For our international client, we are looking for an experienced cyber security professional with expertise in Threat Landscape Analysis.
- Monitoring of Open Source Intelligence (“OSINT”) sources and CERTs advisories for threats that could be directed to the system;
- Contribution to the creation and improvement of the security correlation rules based on threat intelligence, vulnerability and security incident reports from external entities;
- Definition of a methodology to build threat intelligence reports that convey, among others, a set of metrics for threat categorisation and likelihood; and
- Production of regular threat intelligence reports to the Cyber Security Manager.
- You have significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment
- You have at least 4 years of experience in cyber-treat analysis
- You have experience dealing with OSINT sources and private security feeds
- You have experience in risk assessment methodologies applicable to IT systems
- You have experience in the cybercrime scene and knowledge of its main actors and their attack tactics
- You have experience in leveraging online research tools to identify and navigate online forums, specialised Web sites, social media, and traditional sources
- You have experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders.Project experience in space programmes will be an asset.
- You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level). Knowledge in other European languages will be an asset.
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.