Cybersecurity Consultant (Vulnerability Tracking and Mitigation)
For our international client, we are looking for an experienced cyber security professional with expertise in Vulnerability Tracking and Mitigation.
- Track lifecycle of known vulnerabilities;
- Definition of vulnerability risk mitigations through operational measures;
- Monitor implementation of operational mitigations performed the operators of the system;
- Review evidences of Operational Mitigations and consolidate them for submission to the accreditation team;
- Preparation of and attendance to Cyber Treatment meetings, Cyber Review Boards and any other relevant workshops/meetings;
- Report to Cyber Security Manager
- Provide support to the Cyber Security Manager on any other tasks under its responsibility.
- You have significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment
- You have at least 4 years of experience in vulnerability tracking and mitigation
- You have experience dealing with the drafting of risk reports and security advisories
- You have experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders. Project experience in space programmes will be an asset.
- You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level). Knowledge in other European languages will be an asset.
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.