You will be in charge of the daily operation, maintenance and change control for records in the Navigation Directorate’s Documentation and Configuration Management System. This includes the participation in and to support improvements of the processes related to the use of electronic documentation and configuration systems, management tools (e.g. for action tracking) and other relevant IT tools. The documentation and configuration tasks are rendered by the CADM Office to given programmes, projects and specific organizational entities within the Navigation Directorate.
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services of documents and media.
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archive and storage locations and align this information in the Documentation and Configuration Management System database.
- Processing configuration controlled document changes and official papers relevant to the activities of the unit.
- Generation and maintenance of documentation and configuration tracking lists.
- Support to the management of the User Account List to the Directorate‘s servers and services.
- Support to users for entering and retrieving documents from various Documentation and Configuration Management related server systems (internally and externally).
- Liaising with industrial partner’s CADM officers and documentalists for exchanging data and resolving documentation and configuration related issues.
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents and management of original files.
- Support to all documentation and configuration related tasks for technical and non-technical reviews.
- Support to the Directorate Document & Records Officer (DDRO) in discharging relevant functions.
- You have a University degree (Bachelor) from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant).
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- The work associated to this position can require handling of classified documentation. You are therefore eligible and willing to apply to a Personal Security Clearance. The previous possession of a Personal Security Clearance will be considered positively.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- You are highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel (Ms-Office and in particular advanced use of Excel).
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.