Documentalist / Event Coordinator
You will have the opportunity to provide support to the Directorate Telecommunication & Integrated Application at the European Space Agency. You will be reporting directly to the Director and the Management Team.
- Operate, maintain the Directorate relevant DMS (sharepoint, eclipse etc ) for informal and official documentation for senior management with internal and external relations including C-level executives-– where applicable set-up an archive of original documents.
- Process configuration controlled document changes of official papers relevant to the activities of the Directorate.
- Draft documentation and correspondence, consolidate inputs to monthly reports following internal procedure with regard to the registration, distribution and filing of documents.
- Act as secretary to the TIA Management meetings per Department (TMM, AMM, PMM) and the Open session (TIA MM open). For the open session:
- Prepare and send out the agenda, arrange the logistics
- Write, register, store and distribute the minutes.
- Establish, maintain and follow-up Action Item list
- Consolidate and support validation of senior management inputs to corporate communication and relevant publications, coordinate interview requests, etc.
- With a special attention to the development of communication with management interacting with external stakeholders, maintain and develop a DMS/CRM.
- Support organisation of internal and external events in particular events with C-level executives.
- Prepare and manage the logistic event planning of events such as the TIA yearly seminar.
- Coordinate participation to main conferences.
- You have a University Degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institute of secondary studies or equivalent. E.g. qualification in Business Administration.
- You should have a solid understanding of handling formal communication, within the complex institutional and commercial environment of ESA, EU and industrial partners and should be able to analyse the importance/status of the documentation, classify it accordingly and provide related support on the range of issues addressed.
- You have experience in documentation management and in the field of communication.
- You have a good sense of organisation.
- You have excellent command of English especially written. Knowledge of other main European languages is an asset.
- You are able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.