You will have the opportunity to provide managerial and administrative support to The European Space Research and Technology Centre, the technical heart of the European Space Agency, in Noordwijk.
- Collecting documents from the Spacecraft Industrial Consortium, PLATO Mission Consortium, Ground Segment, Technical Officers, ESA Project team and in-house experts.
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services;
- Handling confidential and export controlled information (e.g. ITAR) and access rights of users with respect to these deliverables.
- Provide assistance in documentation handling to the partners of the PLATO Mission Consortium and support users in retrieving documents from sources like Eclipse, FTPs…
- Build up and maintenance of the Project document registration/filing system, acting as a point of contact for all the Project interfaces for documentation/administrative tools (e.g. Eclipse and other Eclipse modules).
- Create all review platforms in Eclipse (e.g. PDRs, CDRs…) for space and ground segments, controlling ESA and contractor access.
- Coordinate the setup of various internal and external file exchanging platforms (e.g. FTP):
- Support the PA manager in the handling of RfDs, RfWs, NCRs in Eclipse and providing access rights;
- Support the processing of DCRs, DCNs, CCNs keeping track of them and providing overviews.
- Support enhancements of the document management system and concepts, and future improvements.
- Provision of various logistic and administrative support to the Project, e.g. shared calendar, information platforms, meetings organisation, visitors registration, missions management:
- Manage project manager's calendar.
- Preparation of memo’s and letters in support to the Project.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant), with typically 4 years of relevant experience.
- You have deep knowledge and demonstrated sound experience with the Eclipse documentation management system, the setup of project reviews and the set up of the documentation exchange system between multiple entities (ESA, industry, scientific institutions…);
- You have experience in the implementation phases of a mission; experience in a scientific mission;
- You have some experience in handling confidential and export controlled documentation;
- You have experience in the support of the logistics and administration of a Space Project;
- You have proficiency in MS Office packages;
- You are highly organised, with attention to details;
- You are able to efficiently work under pressure and stringent schedule;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have customer focus;
- You are a strong team player;
- You have proficiency in the Dutch languages.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have some experience in the administration and documentation management matters for launch campaign.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.