EGNOS Site Services Engineer
RHEA Group is currently recruiting a Site Services Engineer to support the EGNOS project at our client’s premises in Toulouse, France.
The EGNOS Exploitation relies on the current EGNOS V2 system generation, to deliver a single-frequency augmentation service to GPS. It is foreseen to introduce shortly after 2020 new multiple-frequency and multi-constellation (GPS&Galileo) augmentation services, relying on a new system generation: EGNOS V3. The GSA is therefore preparing the future operations of EGNOS V3, in coordination with ESA which is preparing the EGNOS V3 system developments.
- Hosting Sites surveys technical management (including Infrastructure, RF, network surveys)
- Support to the procurement of the Hosting Site survey Framework Contract (as per Prior Information Notice 2015/S 126-229730)
- Technical follow-up of the Hosting Site Survey Specific Contracts including regular on-site missions, report evaluation (incl. adequacy of site upgrades recommendation)
- Technical follow-up of complementary Hosting Site surveys performed by V3 Industry Prime
- Coordination with EGNOS Service provider (ESSP) to minimise the impact on EGNOS V2 operational system
- Coordination with ESA which will be involved in the evaluation of the Site survey reports and in the definition of GSA undertakings (CFIs) to ESA related to hosting sites
- Hosting Sites upgrades preparation technical management (upgrades of V2 sites and new V3 sites)
- Definition of the necessary Hosting sites upgrades based on the Hosting sites surveys recommendations (Civil works, network, etc...) for existing V2 sites
- Follow-up of Hosting Sites upgrades activities and development of the new V3 sites
- Coordination with ESA and V3 Industry Prime for the preparation of the Hosting sites and deployment activities
- Coordination with EGNOS Service provider (ESSP) and Hosting entities to minimise the impact on EGNOS V2 operational system
- Participation to Sites Acceptance process
- Support to the definition of security related activities (incl. sites accreditation process)
- Participation to the definition of site related activities for the transition EGNOS V2 to V3 and EGNOS V3 Service provision
- Experience of Sites management
- Signal processing and RF environment
- Subcontract and technical management
- site accreditation
- Knowledge of EGNOS/GALILEO.
- Consultant shall be able to obtain a Personal Security Clearance CONFIDENTIAL EU