EGNOS System Security Engineer
RHEA Group is currently recruiting for an EGNOS Security Engineer to work on the security aspects of the EGNOS sites. You will be based at GSA’s premises located in Toulouse, France.
- Provide security support to EGNOS exploitation programme.
- Provide security engineering support to the preparation, evolution and maintenance of the security accreditation files for EGNOS system and sites.
- Provide security support to ensure compliance to the established EGNOS security requirements and follow up of the corresponding actions
- Provide support and technical advice to GSA procurement processes.
- Support GSA in monitoring its subcontractors on their security related actives to ensure the compliancy of the security requirements.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline
- You have at least 3 years of experience in accreditation of critical infrastructures (airport, harbour, nuclear centres etc.
- You have experience with hardware aspect : Civil work, Racks, Electronic System for physical security
- Preferably, you already have some experience in the Space Engineering domain, having worked according to the ECSS standards.
- Good understanding of risk analysis.
- You have diplomatic skills (ability to discuss with different persons from different culture as well as high-level stakeholders)
- You are fluent in English
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have knowledge of EGNOS
- You have a personal Security Clearance (EU Secret)