EGNOS V3 OCC and MCC Sites Engineer
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
You will have the opportunity to provide support in the preparation and management of all EGNOS site.
Tasks and Activities
- OCC and MCCs Hosting Sites preparation for EGNOS V3
- Contribute to the management of the Hosting Services sub-contracts
- Monitor and verify the proper implementation of the 3 stages of the foreseen contracts with the Hosting Entities:
- Stage 1 – Hosting site preparation activities from contract Kick-Off to the Infrastructure Acceptance Review
- Stage 2 - Preliminary Hosting Service Provision and Security Accreditation of the Hosting site
- Stage 3 - Hosting Service Provision
- Coordinate with ESA (and EGNOS V3 Industry Prime) the verification of the site compliance and readiness for EGNOS V3 deployment activities
- Coordinate the EGNOS V3 sites preparation activities with the EGNOS V2 Service provider (ESSP) and the Hosting entities to minimise the impact of EGNOS V3 sites preparation on the EGNOS V2 operational system
- Provide on-site support to the deployment activities conducted by ESA/ Industry,
- Act as OCC site manager during the phase of deployment and testing of EGNOS V3 equipments
- Ensure the interface between ESA/Industry and the Hosting Entities for the network survey activities, deployment preparation/execution, hosting services including support for maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Support to the definition and execution of security related processes in view of OCC and MCCs sites accreditation.
- Participation to the definition of site related activities for the transition EGNOS V2 to V3 and for EGNOS V3 Service provision.
- Participation to the assessment of the V3 operational concept and ensure its compatibility with the hosting sites characteristics.
Skills and Experience
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have a proven experience of Sites management, Subcontract and technical management, sites security accreditation, equipment deployment
- You have a good knowledge of EGNOS/GALILEO and an understanding of European project context.
- You have experience in project and contract management
- You are fluent in French and English (CEFR level C1).
- You are able to obtain a Personal Security Clearance SECRET UE.