You will have the opportunity to support projects for EMC throughout all phases with review, analysis and assessment of test results.
- Witness EMC tests and perform tests in the TEC-EPE EMC lab.
- Definition and assessment of EMC requirements at both System and Equipment level.
- Definition and assessment of EMC test and verification procedures of spacecraft equipment and systems.
- Electromagnetic and circuital analyses.
- Assessment of EMC test results, EMC non-conformances and Request for Waivers.
- Troubleshooting activities for spacecraft equipment and system exhibiting electromagnetic interference.
- Active participation to Spacecraft or payloads Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR) and Flight Acceptance Reviews (FAR).
- You have a PhD or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You have a background and experience in EMC as well as Lab testing for EMC.
- You have an expertise in EMC analysis and testing through industrial experience.
- You have an expertise in using Matlab for data processing and evaluation.
- You are able to work in a team as well as independently.
- You have good communication skills.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.