Enterprise Risk Management Consultant
You will be working at a primary financial client of RHEA Group on the Italian Market.
As part of the Cyber-risk consulting unit, you will have the opportunity to be involved in assisting clients with risk management and prevention in their financial and non-financial business processes, technology or operations.
You will be also involved in large European R&D projects.
This position will be based in Milan, Italy. Frequent travel across the country are required to meet the customers.
- Defining, conducting, evaluating and reporting on surveys for information gathering aimed to perform a security risk assessment of the customers.
- Pro-actively collect information about customer’s business, financial, operational or IT processes and corresponding risks;
- Translate business risks into Cyber Security Risk, in strict collaboration with the Cyber Security Risk consultant team;
- Provide Cyber security assessment, audits and compliance reports aimed to identify business and security risks;
- Advice on risk treatment security measures and remediation plans
- Propose technical and organizational solutions;
- You have a Master degree in Business Economics, Engineering, Computer Sciences or Actuarial science;
- You have a critical mindset combined with analytical skills You are result-oriented and quality-driven;
- Ideally you have first hands-on experience in a consulting environment.
- You enjoy working in team together with the client;
- You have good social, communication and presentation skills;
- You adapt yourself easily to changing circumstances as you will face new challenges every day;
- You are capable to drive change in a pragmatic way for our clients;
- You are fluent in Italian, English working knowledge is appreciated;
- You are familiar with ICT governance frameworks as COBIT, ITIL, ISO9000, ISO 31000
- Familiarity with at least one of the security standards as NIST, ISO27001, GDPR is desirable
- Travel in Italy is required.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
The position has to be fulfilled with urgency.