EU Cleared - IT System Administrator for a Space Programme
RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
We are currently looking for an IT System Administrator holding a EU Security Clearance to work in the beautiful city of Saint Germain-en-Laye, France.
You will be part of a team working at a Security Monitoring Centre of an European Satellite Programme, responsible to maintain the clients’ operational systems performing regular preventive maintenance procedures and execute, on case by case basis, corrective procedures or handle escalations to higher level towards industry. Additionally, there are the standard routine system administration tasks to be performed on a daily basis.
The scope of work will include:
- Support IT system administration on the onsite Operational systems;
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance and provide support to troubleshooting activities on the operational systems;
- Perform routine sysadmin activities such as maintenance of databases, user management, maintenance of data integrity, backups and restoration;
- Collaboration and support to the incident handling procedures for nominal and crisis scenarios.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- For Junior role:
- Minimum 3 (three) years sysadmin experience with 2nd or 3rd level of support
- MCSA or equivalent certification Knowledge of Linux
- For Senior role:
- Minimum 5 (five) years sysadmin experience with 2nd or 3rd level of support
- MCSE or equivalent1 certification.
- MCP for one architect exam (Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.)
- Knowledge on Linux
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on:
- MS Windows Domain (AD)
- MS Exchange
- Linux Redhat
- jBoss EAP
- IDS management
- PKI management
- Monitoring solutions via OpenNMS, Nagios, MS SCOMVPN solutions.
- You have a EU level personal security clearance on a EU Secret level.