Financial Business Partner
You will have the opportunity to work at RHEA Inc., the Canadian member of RHEA Group based in Québec. The mission offers you:
- The opportunity to work in an international context, across 10 different countries with over 20 different nationalities;
- To be part of a fast growing Group that hires brilliant engineers and scientist working in very specialized and niche environment;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Award Programs to highlight special accomplishments;
- To get together for company events but locally and in the regions.
- Support to the operational activities by following up on the business financial activities, (profitability, billing, accounts receivables and payables, ad hoc reports…)
- Review projects’ profitability in collaboration with the Projects Managers and analyze the variance between budget, actual and forecasts
- Support in the preparation of the annual statutory external audits and interface with external auditors.
- Preparation of the annual budget of RHEA Canada and collaboration with business key stakeholders
- Validate the accuracy of the financial information in the ERP
- Suggest process updates and improvements
- Support in the preparation of local tax declarations and interface with local tax advisors
- Safeguard local implementation of financial processes
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Finance/Business Administration;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a financial controlling or in an external audit environment;
- You have analytical skills and experience working in an international environment;
- You are Team-player, driven by results and flexible, stress resistant;
- You are able to work autonomously;
- You are familiar with problem-solving and critical thinking
- You are IT minded and familiar with Microsoft tools (very good at Excel);
- You are fluent in English/French (level C1).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You are familiar working in accordance with ISO9001 and or ISO27001 policies and procedures.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.