Flight Software Systems Engineer
Friday, November 2, 2018
You will have the opportunity to provide engineering support to the Flight Software Systems Section.
Tasks and Activities
- Project support related to all technical aspects; development, test, and validation of on-board software.
- Development of Software Validation Facility components and Avionics Test Bench infrastructure activities. This includes processor emulators, simulation of spacecraft systems and spacecraft dynamics.
- Task within customization of real-time operating systems for space applications.
- Tasks within maintenance and expert support within the software development tool-set.
Skills and Experience
- You have a university degree (Msc) or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering, Space Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline.
- You have experience with software engineering and objected-oriented programming in C/C++ and/or others.
- You have experience with Real Time Systems and Real Time Kernels.
- You have experience with micro-processors such as SPARC LEON, ARM, multicore’s etc.
- You have knowledge of communication protocols (Mil-1553, Spacewire, CAN).
- You have experience with ECSS Software Engineering Standards.
- Experience with embedded real-time software development will be an advantage.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.