RHEA Group is looking for an extremely talented and creative Frontend Engineer to work on a really exciting and new project. You will be based in our offices located at the Harwell Campus area close to Oxford.
The scope of work will include:
- Design and develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, prototypes, flow diagrams and other UX artifacts for web and mobile.
- Be obsessed with getting the product's UI pixel-perfect and produce high-quality visual designs from concept to execution.
- Work closely with developers on a daily basis to aid the implementation of the designed interface and to ensure its quality.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Strong experience with wireframe and design software such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong experience with prototyping software such as Principle, XD or InVision for light mock-ups and JustInMind for more representative or complex dynamic mock-ups.
- Adept at working with engineering teams to translate customer needs into viable solutions