G2G Ground Segment Security and Accreditation Support
Friday, January 18, 2019
You will have the opportunity to provide support with a specific focus on ground segment security/accreditation activities.
Tasks and Activities
- Contribute to the follow up of ESA activities related with Galileo evolution (GTS and G2G).
- Preparation of GSA’s contributions to ESA and EC documents.
- Review of documents (by the EC, ESA, or Industry) with generation and follow up of RIDs.
- Contribute to the preparation of GSA documents related with G2G, for example, but not limited to:
- G2G Service Requirement Document Justification File
- G2G Service Requirement Document
- G2G Service Roadmap
- G2G Cost Benefit Analysis
- Presentations and Technical Notes.
Skills and Experience
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have an in-depth understanding of GNSS principles.
- You have a solid knowledge and at least 3 years of relevant experience with Galileo services, especially concerning restricted access services.
- You have a good knowledge of the security and accreditation aspects of the Galileo System and its operations.
- You have a good understanding of the EGNSS governance, its main stakeholders, and their respective high level roles and responsibilities is appreciated.
- You are fluent in English.
- You hold or are eligible to a personal security clearance.