Galileo Ground Operations Engineer
You will have the opportunity to support the follow-up activities for Galileo services provision and the consolidation of the operational processes.
- Monitoring of GSOp - GCS activities:
- Preparing and participating to Anomaly Review Board (ARBs)
- Preparing and participating to Change Control Boards (CCBs)
- Preparing and participating to Non-conformance Review Boards (NRBs)
- Support GCS evolution and deployment activities
- Review and assess GSOp monthly progress report, including the assessment of the KPIs
- Support Incident Management process
- Support other operations tasks related to Galileo
- GSOp Service Provision Phase
- Assessment of potential risks affecting Galileo service provision
- Support to various Lesson Learnt
- Update our client operation products (e.g. internal procedures)
- You have University degree in an Engineering discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within Galileo Operation activities
- You have a deep knowledge and understanding of the Galileo Control System (GCS)
- You have a strong experience in liaising and managing various stakeholders (contractors, contracting authorities,…), preferably in an institutional environment
- You have at least level C1 in English (understanding, writing and speaking).
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.