Galileo Operations Security Engineer
Thursday, October 31, 2019
You will have the opportunity to provide security engineering support for the GSOp related activities.
Tasks and Activities
- Support to the analysis, review and update the GSOp security baseline according to the different Galileo service milestones and system infrastructure upgrades;
- Support to the review, analysis and update of the security-related documentation, classified or not: physical security, COMSEC, cybersecurity and including PRS;
- Support to GSOp reviews – i.e. Galileo Infrastructure Release;
- Support to the management of GSOp classified activities, including classified anomalies and incidents, and related risk management
- Support to the follow-up of the current Galileo security operations contracts, including for remote site hosting entities, and assess the impact of changes on the security baseline and security operations on the GSOp contract for subsequent risk management
Skills and Experience
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have knowledge of Galileo.
- You have a good understanding of ESA processes.
- You are organized, dynamic and proactive.
- You are fluent in English (C1 Level).
- You possess Security clearance (EU Secret).