Galileo Service Support Engineer
Monday, April 6, 2020
You will have the opportunity to support the operations and service provision activities within the User Services Management team.
Tasks and Activities
- Supporting the monitoring and management of the service provision off-line activities and (e.g. user support)
- Supporting the review, update and/or preparation of Service Provision procedures. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Service Provision Plan
- Service OPS Procedure & Interface (SOPI) documents, including for offline operations related to the service provision
- Assessing the readiness and adequacy for Service Provision of new/updated operational products and processes.
- Supporting the implementation of new Galileo services (e.g. OS-NMA, HA), including the offline operations activities. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Supporting the review, and contribute to update and/or preparation of Service Requirement Documents and Service Implementation Plans.
- Supporting the identification and/or implementation of the modifications required to the Services / Operations and or Infrastructure.
- Supporting the preparation and/or update of Service Provision procedures and operational products and processes.
- Supporting the performance of Service Validation campaigns
- Supporting the Operations Change Control Board (OPS-CCB) by preparing, reviewing and assessing changes to the operational contractual and technical baseline in the frame of the Service Provision activities
- Supporting the review/evolution of Galileo Service Operator (GSOp) performance through the participation on relevant reviews and meetings (MPM/QSPR/SER) and through the monitoring of the Service Provision activities performed by GSOp
- Maintaining an efficient and trusting relationship with project stakeholders, within the GSA and with the relevant subcontractors
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the domain.
- You have experience in User Services Management.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You are organised, dynamic and proactive with good communication skills.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You possess a security clearance (EU Secret).