GDDN Telecommunication Engineer
You will have the opportunity to provide engineering support to the GSA for continuing the preparation of the Galileo exploitation phases.
- Evaluating current GDDN documentation and site infrastructure (GCC and Remote Sites)
- Monitoring the operations and progresses of the GSOp activities related to GDDN data package
- Supporting the definition of the GDDN strategy
- Supporting the definition of the GDDN technical and service level requirements
- Attend technical/progress meetings with stakeholders
- You have a university degree in Engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of experience in communication networks and large IT distributed communication infrastructures
- You have prior exposure to the Galileo Data Dissemination Network (GDDN)
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to work independently with little to no supervision
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.