Are you a seasoned Graphic Designer ready to take your career to the global level?
Together with the Marketing and Corporate Communications team, you will be responsible for the design and layout of creative material contributing to RHEA Group’s global brand image.
- Creation of new graphics designs for brochures, flyers, posters, newsletter, books, magazines, annual reports, etc. for digital or printing
- Adaptation of existing publication designs and layouts to new content images, text, infographics) and creation of several versions of the same publication, depending on the channel (print, web, apps, etc.)
- Graphic design for a wide variety of applications featuring the RHEA logo and its products as well as the RHEA Group’s Corporate Visual Identity (promotional materials, information graphics, signs, etc.)
- Generation of logos and visual designs for new products.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in graphic design for print and digital.
- You have a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You have experience in preparing documents for printing
- You have good knowledge of English and French
- You have a passion for creativity and design trends