Ground Segment Maintenance Engineer
Monday, April 6, 2020
You will have the opportunity to support the preparation and follow-up activities for the Ground Mission Segment (GMS) L2/L3 maintenance.
Tasks and Activities
- Define changes to the Galileo maintenance concepts and requirements (in particular as derived from the services provider requirements);
- Elaborating the maintenance concept associated to the Galileo system evolutions;
- Ensure the technical interface with ESA for Ground segment maintenance and its evolution;
- Support operations from anomalies root cause investigation to validation (from cradle to grave);
- Review the classification of observation reports, the maintenance reports, and anomalies in view of the preparation of the anomaly review board;
- Define criticality/urgency for anomaly resolution, setting adequate priorities and ensuring and monitoring the timely management by industry of anomalies and non-conformance reports;
- Participate to the Anomaly Review Board and Non-Conformances Review Board for the Ground Segment related issues;
- Specify the Galileo Ground Segment maintenance requirements;
- Assess the impact of the Ground Segment maintenance activities and its evolutions on Segment qualification status.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the domain.
- You have experience in User Services Management.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You are organised, dynamic and proactive with good communication skills.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You possess a security clearance (EU Secret).