Hosting Services Engineer
You will have the opportunity to provide engineering support on the Hosting Services operations for the Galileo ground segment sites.
- Review of the technical requirements baseline related to Galileo site infrastructure, local operations and security, and ensuring their compliance and consistency with the agreed configuration baseline.
- Contribute to the preparation of the provision of the infrastructure hosting services (e.g. servers, security devices, system management, monitoring tools, etc.)
- Review the proposed building designs (compatibility with IT and hosting services equipment), when necessary
- Manage the hosting sites entities and services contracts.
- Interface with industries and national authorities for hosting services.
- Attend technical/progress meetings with stakeholders and building providers.
- Attend technical meeting / reviews with the IT subcontractor.
- Monitor progresses of implementation by IT subcontractor.
- Coordinate tasks during the user and hardware implementation.
- You have an Engineering or Master Degree in the relevant field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in large system infrastructure implementation.
- You possess a strong knowledge in: networks, telephony, LAN and WAN
- You have excellent understanding of GNSS system and equipment
- You have proven experience in IT project implementation
- You are able to communicate fluently in English.
- You are able to work autonomously and with limited supervision.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.