You will have the opportunity to provide support to the Staff Administration Service. You will be the main contact point for a defined group of ESTEC staff (ca. 250). This regards execution of the full range (“A to Z”) of day-to-day Staff Administration processes.
Please note that this is a part-time position (80%).
- Contract administration from hiring to retiring
- Verification of entitlements to allowances and benefits
- Making and verifying payroll inputs
- Administration of working time
- Preparation of statements
- Working with our HR IT systems SAP SuccessFactors and R/3
- Pro-actively suggesting improvements of internal processes and tools.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a completed secondary education and subsequent relevant vocational /professional training, certificate(s)
- You have at least 2 years of relevant previous experience with HR administration, preferably within an international environment
- You are detail-oriented and have an affinity with figures
- You are able to work autonomously, be resourceful and focussed on delivering a sound administration and good customer service
- You have an excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality
- You possess a general interest in, and understanding of legal texts in the area of HR
- You have good communication skills in English and, in particular, the ability to draft clear written correspondence in English.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.