You will be is responsible for optimal selection of ICT suppliers and ICT products to ensure the best usage of resources and technology for the Agency.
- Overseeing ICT market trends with focus on IT Infrastructure providers for Computer Hardware, Software and networking products.
- Analysis and assessment if trends in the ICT market, build and maintain relationship with ICT market leaders to understand and report on innovative technology to the management.
- Monitoring the product line up and future product roadmaps of exiting ITC suppliers for the agency.
- Analyze and utilize for the agency the competitive developments of key ICT vendors in market
- Engage in regular meetings with ICT vendors and suppliers for price negotiations
- Issue Request for Quotations and Tenders to test the ICT market and select the optimal suppliers for the agency
- Participate in Tender evaluation to support the board while selection of suppliers
- You have a Master’s Degree in Information technology and a minimum of 4 years of relevant professional working experience with ICT vendors.
- You have a deep knowledge of the ICT market, with specific focus on IT Infrastructure products like PC, Laptops, Servers, Workplace related Software.
- You have an understanding of Enterprise grade ICT products.
- You have an aptitude for effective communication and collaboration in an international and challenging environment.
- You possess proven negotiation skills.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.