Information Security Consultant (Cyber Internal Auditing)
For our international client, we are looking for an experienced information security professional with expertise in Cyber Internal Auditing.
The scope of work will include:
- Audit processes and controls related to vulnerability management;
- Audit implementation of operational mitigations and operational treatment plans in general;
- Audit implementation of processes and controls related to cyber security governance;
- Support the development of the cyber audit plan;
- Report to Cyber Internal Auditing manager;
- Provide support to the Cyber Internal Auditing manager on any other tasks under its responsibility.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment
- You have at least 4 years of experience in auditing and reviewing design and implementation documentation of secure systems, with focus on implementation of security in the design and security controls (e.g. patch management, hardening guidelines etc) in operational ICT systems
- You have experience in cyber security risk management
- You have experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders.
Project experience in space programmes will be an asset
- You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level).
Knowledge in other European languages will be an asset
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.