Information Security Engineer
As an Information Security Engineer, you will join a team of Information Security professionals in support of RHEA Group clients by providing Information Security services in various market sectors including space, critical infrastructure protection and defence. Duties will include delivery of security advice and guidance, security engineering services, reports and other deliverables to meet client needs.
- Best practice advice and guidance in the areas of security programs, governance, doctrine, policies, standards, methodologies, procedures, and checklists;
- ISO 27000 series compliance evaluation, certification, audit and accreditation;
- Information security system requirements analysis, design, development and test;
- Information security training and awareness;
- Information security program and project management.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field. Example relevant fields include electrical or computer engineering, computer science, information technology, information management, or similar. Technical certifications, diplomas or qualifications in information technology or information management, policing and security or related fields may also be accepted.
- You have excellent oral and written communications capability in English;
- You have experience in requirements analysis, design and implementation of information security solutions including for example:
- Firewall and VPN solutions;
- Intrusion detection and penetration systems (network or host based);
- Identity management and access control systems;
- Encryption and key management technologies;
- Malware detection and anti-virus systems;
- Data leakage protection systems;
- Security information and event management systems;
- Vulnerability analysis and patch management solutions;
- Penetration testing technologies and approaches;
- TCP/IP based router/switch networking equipment and solutions.
- You have demonstrated experience in developing secure hardening guidance and implementation guides for information systems including for example:
- Linux/Unix based host platforms;
- Windows based host platforms;
- Router/Switch based networking equipment and solutions;
- Identity management and access controls solutions.
- You have a professional qualification or certification in a relevant field. Example certifications include Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certificate, Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Certified ISO 27001 Auditor or similar is considered an asset.
- You have experience writing security policy and procedures.
- You must be a citizen of the EU or a NATO member nation;
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have experience in information security services for space, critical infrastructure protection and defense market segments.
- You have a qualification for EU/NATO SECRET clearance.