As part of RHEA’s Recruitment Team, you work with a team of recruiters and Managers in the Professional Engineering Services and System Engineering, Security & Solutions teams in order to define the recruitment needs and determine the corresponding channels to hire the best available resources to meet business revenue or project deadlines.
You will take full ownership of the complete recruitment cycle for specific positions, ranging from identifying appropriate candidates until closure. The role will include responsibilities such as active sourcing, interviewing, drafting of offer letters, negotiating salary, preparing the necessary documents etc.
- Takes the lead in the entire recruitment process, from A to Z, for assigned positions, starting with the sourcing of candidates until – successful – closure.
- Contributes to the teams’ sourcing strategies in function of the job positions by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources.
- Contributes to the development of an active pipeline of prospective candidates using research, networking, complex internet searches, etc. to allow a quick and efficient response.
- Ensures candidates receive a “best in class” service in managing their application and induction into RHEA. This will include preparation of Conditional Offer letters, negotiation with the candidates and addressing - with the help of HR - candidate queries. Conducts phone or live interviews with candidates who are going to be presented.
- Ensures quality of documents and compliance with customer requirements.
- Ensures the visibility of RHEA in the marketplace is optimized, driving the company to be an employer of choice.
- Travels to the regions in order to meet with the Regional Business Unit Managers a well as with customers and/or employees to improve the contact, understand the local business needs and acquire a better understanding of the client’s needs.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in recruiting preferably within the engineering, security or software domain.
- You must have experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and sourcing skills (e.g. Boolean Strings).
- You have experience working with recruitment databases.
- You have excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Additional European languages are an asset.
- You have good analytical skills with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- You are a good team player and you are both flexible and adaptable to change and whilst under pressure.
- Ideally, you come from a recruitment agency or consultancy type of environment.
- You have strong commitment to quality, data driven, highly organized and adept at juggling multiple priorities.
- You have strong interpersonal skills to both inspire team productivity and candidate loyalty.
- You are an easy communicator who enjoy frequent contacts with candidates, business partners and clients.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.