International Recruiter for Cyber Security
As part of RHEA Group’s Recruitment Team, you will work with a team of recruiters and Managers in the Professional Engineering Services and System Engineering, Security & Solutions teams in order to define the recruitment needs and determine the corresponding channels to hire the best available resources to meet business revenue or project deadlines.
Besides working with an extremely talented and strong Recruitment team, you will have the opportunity to source, recruit and network with interesting space engineering and cyber security talent across Europe.
- You will take full ownership of the complete recruitment cycle for specific positions, ranging from identifying appropriate candidates until closure. This will include responsibilities such as active sourcing, interviewing, drafting of offer letters, negotiating salary, preparing the necessary documents etc.
- Developing a recruitment strategy for the clients and accounts you will be responsible for.
- Contributes to the development of an active pipeline of prospective candidates using research, networking, complex internet searches, etc.
- Ensures quality of documents and compliance with customer requirements.
- Ensures the visibility of RHEA Group in the marketplace is optimized, driving the company to be an employer of choice.
- Travels to the regions in order to meet with the Regional Business Unit Managers a well as with customers and/or employees to improve the contact, understand the local business needs and acquire a better understanding of the client’s needs.
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in recruiting ideally in an IT, Security or Engineering environment.
- You have had past experience as a recruitment consultant within an agency environment.
- Ability to negotiate and work understand stress and strict deadlines.
- Good in Microsoft office and familiar working with Recruitment Software.
- You have already a strong network of cyber security professionals around Europe.
- Familiar and experience in recruiting profiles with security clearances.
- You have excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Additional European languages are an asset.
- You are willing to travel to RHEA offices around Europe at least once a month.
- Experience in business development activities and account management will be an asset.