Friday, March 22, 2019
As Junior Documentalist, you will support the Configuration Administration Data Manager in the Galileo exploitation activities.
Tasks and Activities
- Documentation Management: reception, storage, distribution, tracking and archiving of documents
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You are fluent in English (Level C1).
- You have experience in the space domain (or similar).
- You have at least 2 years of experience in document management.
- You have good communication skills to work in an international environment.
- You hold a Security clearance (EU Secret) or are eligible for it.
- You are organised, dynamic and proactive.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have a good knowledge of the ECSS standard (especially “Configuration and information management” - ECSS-M-ST-40C).