Your responsibilities will also include administrative support to the HR team on day-to-day matters covering a variety of HR functional areas such as compensation & benefits, payroll, employee relations, training & development, HR processes, etc.
- Provide inputs to the ERP through data collection and entry of employee related information. Compile reports from the database for Management, or as needed. Become the super user for all HR related matters.
- Support the day-to-day benefits administration (enrolment, changes, termination and verifying invoices for accuracy) for all regions (Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, UK).
- Perform general administrative duties that will assist in the day-to-day operations of the HR Department (time reporting, work permits, induction programs, new hire formalities, etc.).
- Help answer employee queries addressed to HR, taking into account the local legislation or company processes. Work with the HR team to ensure smooth and regular communications with employees in all regions.
- Train to become the back-up of the Senior Payroll Officer for international payrolls, either through payroll providers or via specific software applications.
- Contribute to the implementation, management and administration of the existing HR processes. Make suggestions for the development and update of current and new policies and procedures. Assist in the development of HR policies and procedures for consistency, compliance and efficiency.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related Business discipline.
- Ideally, you have 1 to 2 years’ working experience in Human Resources related environment.
- You are able to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are self-directed, proactive and have a strong attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- You have excellent communication skills, including the ability to respond effectively to questions from groups of employees and managers alike.
- You have good computer software knowledge, including database applications, ERP and spreadsheet applications to produce various reports.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.