Knowledge Management & Data Protection Administrator
RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
We are currently looking for a Knowledge Management & Data Protection Administrator to work in the beautiful city of Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- Developing the Knowledge Management (KM) activities for the Directorate in coordination with the Directorate’s Knowledge Management (KM) & Lessons Learned (LL) POC and according to the ESA policy, the principles of Knowledge management as well as promoting a knowledge-centric organization and a sharing culture with the aim to strengthen innovation for Space and Science in Europe;
- Shaping the Lesson learned process, for HRE by supporting the identification, capturing, documentation and validation of lessons and contributing to dissemination and the implementation of and learning from Lessons, facilitating the accessibility to Lessons to HRE and the ESA wider community and preparing events for Lessons sharing;
- Support the end-to-end activities for PDP (Personal Data Protection) for the Directorate deriving from the ESA PDP administrative instruction, support ESA DPO (Data Protection Officer), support the drafting contractual requirements in the field of PDP, Preparation of DPNR (Data Protection Notification Record) for each Directorate’s activity, conduction of PDP risk impact assessment, support the Directorate’s processes with sensitive personal data, set-up PDP awareness sessions.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Masters degree (or equivalent) from a recognised Institution in disciplines such as business and administration management, project management, business engineering and process development. An additional Master in a Science field is considered an asset.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience, i.e. areas of KM, LL and PDP.
- In depth knowledge of relevant technical and legal domains.
- Technical understanding of PDP/GDPR concepts.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- Knowledge of ESA and its programmes/projects.