MS Teams End User Specialist
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
You will have the opportunity to support our client in providing support on Microsoft Teams. The projects in the pipeline are:
- Introduction of the Office 365 ecosystem
- Design and deploy of Identity and Access Management tool (IBM IGI)
- Design and deploy of digital certificate to allow digital signature
- Configuration of request management, asset management and recharge management tool based on the ServiceNow SaaS
Tasks and Activities
- Defining and documenting user requirement related to the evolution activities.
- Designing new IT solutions aligned with the user requirements.
- Implementing IT solutions in test or validation environments.
- Overseeing the infrastructure upgrades, change of configuration and deployments in the production environment.
- Preparation and reviews of technical documentations.
- Design, document and deploy Proof of Concepts (POCs) on new IT solutions.
- Coordinate pilots (engaging users, collecting and documenting their feedback) on new IT services.
- Participation to meetings and presentations when needed.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have technical degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- You have expert knowledge of the MS Office 365 ecosystem in particular of:
- Microsoft Teams
- Skype for Business, Teams
- Project on line, planner, To-do
- MS Office on line
- You have expert knowledge and hands-on experience on the set-up and configuration of the MS Teams.
- You have expert knowledge of MS Office 365 authentication and authorization options (ADFS, MS MFA)
- You have strong knowledge and hands-on experience of powershell
- You have knowledge of MS Office 365 conditional access
- You have proven hands-on experience in the design of solutions based on MS Office 365.