New Graduate Enterprise Risk Management Consultant
You will be working at a primary financial client of RHEA Group on the Italian Market. As part of the Cyber-risk consulting unit, you will have the opportunity to be involved in assisting clients with risk management and prevention in their financial and non-financial business processes, technology or operations. You will be also involved in large European R&D projects.
This position will be based in Milan, Italy. Frequent travel at customer premises spread over the country are required.
You will be part of a Cyber risk assessment team, that carries out on a daily basis consulting activities aimed to support and improve customer’s competiveness and growth.
Areas of involvement are:
- IT Consulting, Business Information Management;
- Cyber security and crisis management.
You will be involved in challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous opportunities for learning are offered.
You will have the possibility to move into other areas of interests within large range of professional engineering services that RHEA Group is providing in the aerospace industry, cyber security solutions and others.
- You have a university degree in Engineering, Economics, Information Technologies;
- Italian mother tongue speaker and good English speaking capabilities;
- Availability for short travel along the country is required
- You display a strong interest in technical and organizational aspects of information security;
- You enjoy working in team and willing to growth;
- You have good social, communication and presentation skills.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.