Your tasks will focus on the organization and running of the reception area and the daily administrative operations of the RHEA Group headquarters. This will include follow-up and ordering of office supplies, office management; facilities, kitchen, etc. In addition, you will provide support with the travel bookings for overhead staff based in the headquarters and other international regions. Support with other administrative duties may be performed if required.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and ensures a secure reception area by greeting and directing visitors as appropriate.
- Order all office supplies, furniture and maintains inventory of supplies as needed. Ensures the office area is clean and tidy and supplies are sufficiently stocked.
- Coordinate Facilities activities required, security badges and liaises with the building management company.
- Manage the travel requirements of the overhead staff. Contact with the travel agency, travel proposal and pricing, travel booking, …
- Invoice scanning follow-up and review in our ERP (UNIT4)
- Process all incoming and outgoing correspondence generated by all employees
- Provide administrative support to the various departments as and when needed. This may include help with the organization of company events.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably in an international environment.
- You have experience with travel management.
- You are able to prioritize, manage your time efficiently and able to work overtime when required.
- You are detail oriented.
- You have a welcoming attitude.
- You are solution-oriented.
- You have excellent knowledge of written and spoken French and English. Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
- You are able to deal with all levels of the organization.
- You are able to multi-task, establish priorities and to work independently.
- You have excellent organizational skills with a dynamic and proactive attitude.