Wednesday, November 20, 2019
You will have the opportunity to provide engineering support to our client based in Rome, Italy.
Tasks and Activities
- Establishing a clear scope for the penetration test based on specific requirements.
- Writing the test procedures in accordance with requirements.
- Being part of the test team planning and executing the tests in the various control centres.
- Identifying higher-risk vulnerabilities that result from a combination of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence.
- Identifying vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software.
- Performing risk, impact and damage assessments.
- Providing intermediate reports on regular basis.
- Providing recommendations such as mitigating the identified exploitable vulnerabilities.
- Drafting penetration testing reports.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the penetration testing process.
Skills and Experience
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in IT Security, Engineering or equivalent;
- You have proven work experience (minimum 3 years) as a network security engineer or information security engineer with experience in Penetration Testing activities.
- You have good command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills, team working, good analytic and problem solving capabilities.
- You have strong communication and documentation abilities.
- You have good time management and organizational skills
- You are fluent English, Italian would be a plus.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.