Physical and Infrastructure Security Specialist
As a Physical and Infrastructure Security Specialist, you will join a team of highly specialized professionals to provide Security services to RHEA Inc’s clients in various market sectors. Duties will include delivery of security advice and guidance, services, reports and other deliverables to meet client needs.
- Participate in the conduct of threat and risk assessments of physical and critical infrastructures using leading-edge industry methodologies and techniques such as the RCMP Harmonized Threat and Risk Assessment (HTRA) methodology, CCTA Risk Analysis and Management Method (CRAMM), Information Risk Analysis Methodology (IRAM) etc.;
- Recommend corrective actions to address identified vulnerabilities;
- Propose, coordinate, implement and enforce policies and methodologies for physical and infrastructure security;
- Conduct detailed research and analysis;
- Write technical reports and make technical presentations;
- Perform compliance reviews of security plans; and
- Define and oversee the security incident management process.
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
- Valid Government of Canada Security clearance: Secret or Higher
- Bilingualism: Knowledge of French and English required.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills: Excellent oral French communications skills: Good French writing skills: capable of writing documentation, performing presentations to an internal audience, and interacting with senior management, colleagues and customers.
- University degree, Community college diploma in security or policing with a minimum of 5 years of related experience or, 8+ years related experience.
- A security based professional certifications in a recognized security program (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OPST, CEH, GPEN, American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or Emergency Management and Disaster Recovery program
Nice to have
- Experience as a security expert for or with the Canadian federal, provincial or municipal governments
- Participation or leading emergency/disaster recovery programs and exercises
- Expert knowledge of risks associated with physical and critical infrastructures;
- Expert knowledge of physical security trends, practices, and mitigating controls.
- General enterprise infrastructure knowledge (firewalls, routing and load balancing, packet captures, etc.)
- Skilled at problem-solving, highly motivated and self-directing.
- Comfortable working within operations as a subject matter expert with periodic on-call responsibilities.
- Deep understanding and experience with emerging security Trends (e.g.: cloud computing).